Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dial 9 1and area code

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjtucker1976

Technical User
Sep 7, 2006
US
last week I sent in a post to change the circuit to a few area codes were using in the LD 90 module and this worked. However, since the change of the RLI we now have to dial 9-1- and the area code. Where can I make the change to not have to dial a 1. Our local area codes is 215, but we also dial 267 and 610 too. Changing the RLI to the same as 215 did not work and I can not add a 3 digit NPA it gives me an error if I do not put a 1 in front of it.

Ex. 215 area code call: 9-215-xxx-xxxx
610 area code call: 9-1-610-xxx-xxxx
267 area code call: 9-1-267-xxx-xxxx

for 3 digit numbers use nxx instead of npa

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you may have to build a new rlb with a a dgt to insert the one.. that is done is 86, let us know if you need the code

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Don't make us guess anymore. Goto LD 90 and post results.
LD 90
REQ PRT
CUST 0
FEAT NET
TRAN AC1
NPA ALL

I don't recommend posting the ENTIRE NPA ALL list here! At most of my sites in the US and Europe, the NPA list is 60 - 80 PAGES long!!
Also, I have an NPA for a three digit NPA at the end of my list:

NPA 1989
RLI 12
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

NPA 215
RLI 17
SDRR NONE
ITEI NONE

I don't know how it was added; it was there when I arrived here eight years ago!

John Poole is right you are going to need to make a DMI in ld 86 that Inserts a 1, then apply it to the RLI that you need the 1 infront of the NPA.

Scott Williams

IT, United States Coast Guard.

john poole wrote- "you may have to build a new rlb with a a dgt to insert the one.. that is done is 86, let us know if you need the code"

Yes I would need the code on how to do it. The more detailed- the better for me. If it is to invovled I will just send a memo that now you have to dial 1 to make calls to those area codes. This is not a problem, more of a convenience. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back