Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DHS and the MiniVoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtccom

Vendor
Nov 8, 2002
US
I have just purchased the new DHS system to check it out for our cutomers and have it connected the the minivoice via SLT. I can access the voice mail...leave messages..ETC...but what I need to know is can you have a station call forward on busy to voicemail and have the voice mail automatically let you leave a message without selecting......# then number. Right now it keeps trying to send the call through as if it's routing an out side call. This process is a continual loop. What am i possibly doing wrong. I have read the "manual" a million times and have programmed it as instructed.. Any tips would help. Thanks! IT Technician

I have installed many DHS systems from Vodavi with voicemail. I have found that you can cfwd each extension to the voicemail group number. Vodavi tech assist# 1-800-356-7279.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back