Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DHCP - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmtech

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2004
US
I'm trying to setup DHCP scope so I don't have to enter all the info. We are using a Windows DHCP box. Is there a place I can find out what needs to be entered into the DHCP server to make this happen.

Thanks

A more particular question for the DHCP - on a windows DHCP server do I need to add the attribute of 128 or does someone know the process to add the attribute to a windows DHCP server?

Thanks

The only place that I've seen this well documented is in the Succession suite of documentation. If you don't have access to this, you may just want to simplify your life by using the BCM as the DHCP server for your i200x phones. It's ridiculously simple to set up and supports Full DHCP without all the configuration hassles of setting up a separate DHCP server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back