Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DHCP issues for AnyConnect configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xylax

MIS
Oct 14, 2005
US
I've been configuring SSL AnyConnect on ASAs for some time now but recently running into a frustrating issue due to specific network configs. When setting up a DHCP Pool for AnyConnect, I've always used a DHCP pool on the same subnet as the ASA's INSIDE interface. AnyConnect works like a champ. However, I'm working with several ASAs where the INSIDE interface is on a /30 subnet so the DHCP pool has to be a non-local subnet. For the life of me, I cannot get this to work after connecting to the VPN. I cannot ping internally, nor any IP on the ASA when connected to VPN. Any thoughts? We're stumped.

Shon
Network Administrator

I'm working on ASA 5525x's.

Shon
Network Administrator

Ensure you have NAT statements set to allow the VPN subnet to access the inside interface as you would expect.

Jason
Network Engineer, Cisco, Nortel, ShoreTel

Does the router on the other end of the /30 (and your internal routers) know how to get to the subnet you are using for the RA clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back