Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Develop 4 Palm

Status
Not open for further replies.

svagelis

Programmer
May 2, 2001
GR
Well my company asks if there is a way to develop a game for palms.
Because there is experience in flash technologies and web games .. well can i 'run' flash through a palm?

Any help would be great
Thanks in advance !!!

You cannot run Flash on a Palm ( you can on a PocketPC ), but development on the palm to name a few, are MobileVB (appforge.com) , for bout 600$(for personal version), Codewarrior for Palm, for bout a grand, there is like one other one for 1500$ Karl Blessing aka kb244{fastHACK}
kblogo.jpg

Thanks
where can i get macromedia flash for pocket pc 2002 to develop flash apps for pocet pc???

I do believe You can just use the regular flash program. The flash player for PPC plays Destop Flash files. -God Bless

Yea pretty much, just keep in mind that PPC is 240x320 screen resolution, give or take the margin in Pocket IE. Macromedia I belive distribute flash for pocket pc ( the plugin for viewing ) , but I got mine from compaq off their software/driver section. far as development, same old tool you been using , just adjusted for the smaller resolution. Karl Blessing aka kb244{fastHACK}
kblogo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back