Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Detail Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhurmuzlu

Programmer
Nov 16, 2004
US
I am inserting section B in detail section taht contain Text and Fields , but when i run the report i do not see section B , only i see section A?Please Anybody can help!

Look in the section expert->detail_b and see if it is formatted to suppress or hide. Another possibility is that ddetail_a is formatted to "underlay following sections".

-LB

I already checked it is not suppress or hide also it is not formatted to "underlay following sections".
I can see inserted section in Design page but I can not see it in preview Page?

Is there data in the table for the the fields that you've included in section b? One easy way to test this is to temporarily put a text object at the top of section b that contains, for example, "Section B". This way you should see something for the section even if there's no data in it.

Also, you may be looking in the wrong place. I've seen posts where people expect to see all of the section b's after all of the section a's, but that's not how Crystal works. You'll see each section b immediately after it's corresponding section a.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Is it formatted to "suppress blank section"? If the fields were null, the section would not appear.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back