Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Destination Code Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

felderman1

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2007
US
I am trying to set up a forward. I have an did extension that apparently was set up as a Fax On Demand before my system hard drive crashed (no backups). The DN is showing up as Port 0405 which corresponds to my Trunk Module and the state is Unequipped and the device is None. I swapped the DN to something different and removed the Receive Numbers on the Line. I still get an error that I can not add the extension as a Destination Code. So I put everything back and set up the Forward All Calls on the DN. No luck. Any idea what I am missing or perhaps some sort of report I can run to help track down the extension? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

You may have a target line programmed with recieved digits, could be conflicting with Hunt DN's. Try programing as Destination code + A (Any) if it takes it you have those digits elsware in system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back