Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desperately need a viop config file for ccm4

Status
Not open for further replies.

keat63

Technical User
Nov 12, 2010
GB
Guys.
I inherited a CCM4 Voip system a few years back, and ever since i've been learning.
Last week we had a Catalyst 3550 switch fail (Non-free molecules found on the notify ring), we been working, howeverhich appears is terminal.

I've sourced another switch, same model same revision, but i don't have a clue how to configure it.
There is a second switch in the system but this is a 3650.

Yesterday, i took a chance and TFTP'd the running config from the 3650 and uploaded this to the 3550 (after changing the I.P and switch name of course)

After about 10 minutes, it appeared as if it may have been working, however, It seems that it took the gateway down, and all channels went out of sync with the exchange.

I'm guessing my chance didn't pay off.

My plea is to ask if anyone has a working copy of a config file for a CISCO WS-C3550-24PWR-SMI running on a ccm4.
You would be really getting me out of the doo doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back