Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desperate help with navigation banner in photoshop 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMortis

Programmer
Jan 28, 2003
AU
I'm making a navigation banner and when I view the preview in the browser ie 6, it comes up and shows me that all the links are working, the picture looks fine, the rollovers work, etc,etc. When I cut the code and paste it into my page however, something goes wrong and the picture is cut up or missing bits and pieces. On checking, I find that it's going into a table as per the options for photoshop and when I make the table border visible, the pictures aren't going together neatly due to the vertical lines in the table cells produce. I have had it work normally in a web page, but on refreshing the same problem occured. I then attempted to change the setting so the output was in CSS, which fixed the problem but caused the picture to left align itself.

What would cause this problem, when it's worked before with no problems? Really need a fix to this as it's the only thing stopping my finishing the website.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

I don't have it up as yet, I'll put it up and put a link in. Any ideas as to what would cause it to display perfectly in preview but not once it's on my page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back