Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desktop Unified Messaging - Nortel CallPilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawnbouy

Technical User
Nov 25, 2014
CA
Does anyone know where I can get Desktop Unified Messaging software. I would like voice mail to interact with Microsoft Outlook mail in Office 2010.

I do not as yet have a "Sold To" number to download software from the Avaya website. My vendor for our Nortel system purchased in 2010 has not provided this yet after repeated requests. No information is on the invoice and showing Avaya the invoice has not provided results. The version that came with the system does not support Windows 7 from what I see.

Did you purchase the key codes so that the software will work?
Plenty of places on line to buy from but suggest you just find another vendor to handle your system since they are not responding.
God forbid you have a system down and they dont respond.

NTKC0207 - Unified messaging 1 seat

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Agree with Curly. Vendor is probably not an auth dealer and therefore has no access to the KRS. So they ignore/avoid you.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back