Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

desktop messaging set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamtnman

Technical User
Sep 5, 2002
US
I have a user who wants to replace thier flash with a cp 150 and utilize the Desktop mesaging feature's.
I have installed several callpilots but never installed the desktop messaging features.
I have read the manual and it seem straight forward enough but I am working on my pricing and was curious how most people price. Since software has to be loaded on each pc, is that something the intsaller will need to do or do you typically get the system up and working and configured on a single pc and let either the customer or his internal IT folks handle. ( having to touch 28 pc's to load software and configure will greatly increase my estimated hourly price. not a bad thing just curious how most folks quoted) about how long does software take to download from cp and configure. would it be faster to copy to cd and install from cd to each location.)

Thanks

T.R.
RCDD

there may not be any stupid questions
but their is a bunch of inquizative idiots
(myself included at times)

you can install the app on the server. ask your supplier about it

WORK SMART NOT HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor