Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desktop messaging - multiple mailboxes in a single PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeHadronCollider0

Technical User
Dec 20, 2007
IT
I have a Call Pilot 5.0 and a customer who receives the fax on his call pilot desktop fax with more boxes clearly different numbers.
He asks me but I need to see them on Microsoft Outlook is not all together in Call Pilot desktop messaging directory, but separate, because otherwise he can not figure out which box has received the fax document.
Is possible to make a distinction?
The customer uses Outlook to mail and then also for the CallPilot desktop.

Thank you and regards.

It is possible to add multiple call pilot mailboxes to single outlook client.

Additional callpilot mailboxes are added as IMAP accounts in outlook.

Under User Information, give a descriptive name for 'Your Name', and a valid e-mail address for 'E-Mail Address'

Under Server Information for 'Incoming mail server (IMAP)' specify the callpilot hostname or IP address. for 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' specify your outbound mail server.

Under Logon Information, use the mailbox number as the 'User Name', and the mailbox password for the 'Password'.

Thanks for giving me the solution.
Monday the test and then tell you if it works.
You've already had a problem like this?

I have 3 callpilot mailboxes that I monitor through outlook using this method right now.

I have executive assistants in remote offices that monitor the mailbox of their boss using this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back