Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Desktop Messaging Client 5.00.41.144

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonegoddess

Vendor
Oct 17, 2004
US
Is anyone out there willing to share a copy of this Desktop Messaging file? I inherited a client with a CP 150, who has upgraded to Microsoft Exchange Server using Outlook 2010/64-bit encryption. Avaya and BT both refuse to assist me because this product was purchased through a reseller who went out of business...it's provenance is in question--but since the client has all of their keycodes on official Nortel documentation, as well as their other licenses, I don't doubt that any of the equipment was purchased legitimately. I'm happy to pay for a copy of a CD or link to the file, but need it pretty quickly. I'm scheduled to retire in 2 weeks, and I'd really like to be able to finish this last project with a victory! Thanks, folks.

You may need to get this new copy, (CP5.1Desktop_05010107_ENGLISH_x64.exe) they now have a 32 bit copy and a 64 bit copy. My 64 bit copy does not work. They are supposed to get me a new file, but still waiting on it.

Thanks for that G! I just bought a new hard drive for my BCM 450, and am trying to peel off the desktop client from that...but so far, all I see are red flashing lights! Ain't phone work grand? :)

If the BCM 450 is not loading all the way, it maybe your power supply. 450's power supplies will look as if they are good, fans work,lights come on, but if they don't load all the way the tolerance of one of the power points has gone bad.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

guys, I am searching through the PEP library, trying various keywords to get my hands on a download of Desktop Messaging Client 5.00.41.144
No luck. Could you give me an idea, what keyword to search for ? I tried Desktop Messaging, CP5.1Desktop_05010107, tried many others, no luck.
I appreciate your help.

log into PEP library. scroll down to Multimedia Applications Tools. click MultiMedia Applications Patch Search (Contact Center, CallPilot, etc.) under product->callpilot platform desktop client release 5.0.00.41 search..

Thank you, I see the area now. Unfortunately, it says "not available" to the right of "Multimedia applications Patch Search" ... I wonder if I don't qualify to have access to it, or if it is yet another nortel/awaya screwup.
Capture1.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxhl1ndiuboywvz/Capture1.PNG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back