Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Design toolbar in Peachtree Accting Complete 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmaron

Technical User
Nov 4, 2009
US
I have Peachtree Accounting Complete 2008. When I have a report in design mode my print button does not have a drop down option (but help refers to this option.) I want to change the top margin of a report. How can I get my toolbar to have the drop down print option? I know I can add more text header spaces to move the report down. Is this the only way?

Under the File Menu when you have the form opened in design, do you have "Page Setup" as an option? The page setup lets you adjust the margins.

To answert your reply on Peachtree Report Margins I find that when I have a report open and use Design mode the setup for the margins in grayed out so I can not use that option. Is this standard for all users? Therfore, I need another option. Does anyone know another way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back