Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deployment Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackrel

MIS
Nov 14, 2001
US
My company is doing a BO trial (WebI, BCA, ZABO, InfoView, Desktop) and I'm respnosible for setting up a demo environment with the 'out-of-the-box' microsoft access database called 'eFashion'. I'm new to BO and I'm having trouble with the complete install. When I install the full client, I can access the database and produce reports, etc...

I want to access/build reports and create documents through WebI/InfoView. With the array of products and numerous configuration points it becomes a little difficult as to what are the logical next steps.

Does anyone have a cheat sheet for establishing the WebI/infoview environment on top of the 'eFashion'(Access) demo database?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't have to do anything. When you do the install, it will install the demo database on your WebI server and then you should be able to use it.

What problem are you having. Steve Krandel
BASE Consulting Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back