Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deployment Archive in reportnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

damzi

Programmer
May 3, 2004
US
Hi - I dont see the contents of my deployment archive in the cognos connection. Have rechecked the configuration manager for the path as well as the contents of the same in the explorer. I have just pasted the contents in the deploymant archive. Why do I not see it in Cognos connection. the error goes - CM-REQ-4136 the deployment archive does not exist.

Hi Damzi, what do you want to do? Have you ever done an export to your deployment archive?? The zip-Files for the Audit-Database-Support and the cognos-samples for example you will have to copy and paste manually into your archive!
Then you are supposed to see them via CognosConnection!

Hope this helps! Otherwise don't hesitate to post another comment! Jochen

hey thanks jo - i was unzipping them in the deployment archive and so was unable to see them. Copied them as zipped and they worked. Thanks so much for your response.
- D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back