Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deploying Clarion 8 to the Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLCMMike

Programmer
Jan 20, 2015
US
My apologies for a basic question.

I have developed and supported Clarion-developed products since the mid 1980's - ranging from the earliest versions up to Clarion 8. I'm now volunteering at a non-profit and they want to put their data on the cloud and then have an application accessible via the cloud. I figured how hard could that be? So I developed a little test program, copied it up to OneDrive and then tried to launch. OneDrive won't allow me to run the executable regardless of whether the DLLs are local to the executable or not.

Is there a way to accomplish this in Clarion? Or are there better products out there designed to deploy to the cloud?

Again - my apologies - any help towards getting moving in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks!

You might want to try asking over in the one Clarion forum here on the site, since you'd need someone with that product knowledge for this discussion, I would imagine:
forum192

If not, you may have to go to another site altogether. I didn't see much activity in the Clarion forum.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back