Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Department of Transportation Linetypres

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMINC

Technical User
Dec 17, 2003
US
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has CAD standards for linetypes when submitting to their office. They offer the standards for use with Microstation. Does anyone have a source for these standards for use with Autocad ? probably in the form of a .lin file.

Hmmm....

I'm not sure you'll find exactly the Pennsylvania DOT line types but you may try these guys:

If you haven't tried yet, you may post your question over on the Autodesk forums - someone over there may have what you need.

Short of that, creating the line types isn't too difficult in AutoCAD. Between the help files, and cracking open a .lin file, you should be able to figure it out.

HTH
Todd

Thanks Todd

has been a source for me in the past as well, will check there.

I will take your advice and post at Autodesk

I know I could create these line types either manually in the .lin file or express tools but I am told there may be upwards of 60. That's a fair amount of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back