Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Denial event 1807: Outward restrict on DIOD trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemmeR_MX

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2022
MX
Hi everyone!
I have a situation with an especific type of transfer. The situatios is:
The extension A call to the extension B, then the extension B initialize the process of the transfer to an external number, for example a mobile number and its okay the called number receive the call an he can hear the guy on the extension B, but when extension B try to complete the transfer this can not complete successfully and the extension B stays on the external call, and the extension A and the external number never can talk to each other.
Doing a trace tac, i can only see a Denial event 1807: Outward restrict.
Captura_de_pantalla_2023-07-04_120949_phpkma.png

The trunk which sends the call to the carrier is a DIOD trunk, E1,R2 only 10 channels, it makes more difficult the troubleshooting of this situation because idk how or where can be the problem, or maybe which steps i have to do to verify the call process. All the phones are h.323 phones model J169
If yoo guys have some ideas please tell me.
Regards!

I would look at the COR of extension A and see if there is a restriction set. A quick test would be to see if extension A can call the mobile number without issue.

Hi Sean655 thanks for you reply.
The COR on extension A is the same COR on extension B. And the extension A can realize outward calls.
The party restriction on COR are set in none.
Calling Party Restriction: none
Called Party Restriction: none

Another idea?

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back