Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

[Delphi] Using SendInput (Specificaly moving and clicking the mouse) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepx

Programmer
May 27, 2013
US
Hello everyone, For the life of me, I cannot find an example on how to use SendInput to move and click the mouse within Delphi, Can anyone post or point me in the right direction? I would appreciate it alot

what do you want to achieve?
Clicking buttons on another program, or within your application?

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

I appologize for the slow response, What im trying to accomplish is being able to send clicks to another application and peform tasks within that application without it being active or even using my mouse.

Thank you very much for your quick reply, Im going to check that out now and look it over

How are you going to know on what position you will need to send the mouse click?
There are other options than SendInput, that why I asked you to be VERY specific. (what application? Is it always the same application?, ...)

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Well i plan on eventually searching for a specific bitmap within a bitmap. but im toying around with a simple browser game right now.

So please do let me know what else you think would work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back