Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delphi Programming Problem Solver

Status
Not open for further replies.

JES1904

Programmer
Jul 7, 2008
US
I recently picked up a copy of this old Delphi book for referene, but it is missing the code disk. The book is out of print from a dead end publisher - IDG books. Does anyone have a copy of the code or a site to download it from?

What's the exact name of the book, and who wrote it?

IDG looks like Idiots Guide.

Delphi for dummies ??

Steven

The name of the book is 'Delphi Programming Problem Solver" by Neil Rubenking

Amazon.com have 9 new and used copies of this book, at $1.70 each you might as well get another?
But make sure it comes with the CD.

Steve: N.M.N.F.
If something is popular, it must be wrong: Mark Twain

My 3.5" diskette is still sealed in the pouch at the back of my copy. This is my favorite Delphi book - I wish there were more like it. I'll see if my tower will read the diskette and let you know.

Sadly I don't have a floppy drive. Since the diskette is thus useless to me (and I've apparently not needed it for the last 10 years) e-mail me your address and I'll drop it in the mail (assuming you have a floppy drive). I can't guarantee that the diskette will still work.

ddunn >at< silentdsoftware >dot com<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back