Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delphi/Borland classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmgarrison

Programmer
Sep 26, 2000
US

Can anyone tell me what software has TEE50.BPL? I've got the standard edition of C++Builder 5 and Delphi 5 but neither one's got it. Specifically, I just need 4 classes (Chart, Series, TeEngine and TeeProcs) that are all in that package. I've searched the Borland site and can't seem to get anywhere. Appreciate any tips!! [sig][/sig]

I cant remeber the URL but it was something like Delphi Super Page, it was a huge site listing freeware/shareware/commecial packages, codes and componets for Delphi 1 and up, and BC++B 1 and up. If I discover the url I'll let you know, it was extremely helpful when I used to program with Borland C++ Builder 1 Pro. ( I have BCB3 now, which I dont use as my work requires me to write in VC++ [sig]<p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.com>kb244@kb244.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>
[/sig]

sorry to bother you but i'm a new user and the only programming launguage that i know is qbasic, i was hoping that you might be able to help me get into borland or put me onto someone who can, i have ver 4, please write back to hurt_domain@hotmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back