Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dell supplied Intel SRCU42X / LSI 320-2X RAID Card drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgeroonie

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2003
GB
Hi,

I have a 2 channel RAID card which I am struggling to get to work. I think the card originated as a Dell supplied item and is effectively an Intel SRCU42X card (which is same as a LSI 320-2X).

I am finding that the Intel & LSI drivers are not working with the card when trying to install Windows OS's (tried 2003, 2000 & XP). However, I no problems in setting up the raid in the cards BIOS etc, so the card does seem to be ok in itself.

Does anyone know of any specific Dell drivers available or what else might be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

The only problem I have had with the card is with Windows 2003, as far as the drivers. I had to load at F6, the windows 2000 driver off the disk, then once W2003 loaded, upgrade it to the 2003 drivers. You might try loading it with the Intel or Lsilogic drivers, it is the same card for all three. Perhaps one of your cards or on board devices is getting in the way. If you can, in the bios, try to attach a different IRQ to the network card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back