Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dell/EMC product list price 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurhan

Technical User
Dec 14, 2001
CN
We are doing an IT budget. One of the products we are looking at is Dell/EMC SAN storage solution. Does anyone know where I can find the list price of their product?

The specific products we are looking for are:
CX200
DS-16B2
DS-8B2
LP9802

Many thanks

I've just got a quote back for a Dell EMC CX200 but didn't include the other products you listed. The EMC CX200 came out at GBP 15701 complete with 6x73GB FC disks, full engineer onsite installation and 3Y Gold support. Their deal with EMC restricts them to only provide this high level of support I think. Six disks is the minimum configuration although you could opt for smaller or larger disks. Comes with Navisphere and Access Logix.

Paul, have you decided to purchase this equipment? We are also looking at the same box, but we need to maximize storage while keeping costs down, so we're thinking about using the ATA drive option we saw on the model at Dell. That way we coluld hold 12x250GB.
Let me know your thoughts on it.

Do not do the ATA disks unless you dont care about the speed of your data. ATA disks are supposed to be used as a Tier 3 Storage device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back