Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting TNs which are in a hunt gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkyd

Technical User
Sep 14, 2003
AP
Hi guys,
I am trying to delete some TNs which are in hunt groups. I go into LD18 and remove them from the hunt group by doing STOR x (space) so that there is no dn next to it. But when I go to out the TN it comes back with sch8825 (which is dn must first be removed from the GHT list).
I have checked and they are not listed in any hunt group. I even tried removing the PLDN and hunt group entirely, but I get the same error when trying to out the TN.
The system is an option 81c.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

are u sure its not in any other list?
did u remove the PLDN from LD57?

If still the same, most probably the DN is corrupted.

Have double and triple!! checked. The DN is not listed in any hunt groups. Removing the PLDN and Hunt group entirely didnt help at all.

Hiya,

In LD 18 are pressing the space bar 3 times for a 3 digit extn, 4 times for a 4 digit extn etc.

There is no need to delete the PLDN

Need to check all hunt groups, check that another scr key on that set is not in a hunt group as well

if your in an opt 11 you might need to ini the switch, those ld 18 tables may be gone but other files in the folder are still holding pointers... otherwise it is a job for level 3 nortel support

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back