Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting individual email messages without opening them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hlaw

Vendor
Dec 22, 1999
US
I am new to this forum, so please excuse my ignorance if this question has been asked and answered.<br>
Is there a way to delete individual emails in Netscape without opening them first. I have tried without success.<br>
Even if you attempt to delete the message, it opens first. If what I have heard and read about viruses being put into <br>
the body of a message and not needing to be in an attachment is true than you can understand my concern. If it is a load of ------ then my concerns are unfounded. Please set me straight on this. With the little I have learned about<br>
Outlook Express, it seems that there is about a 5 second delay before a message actually opens. Any help on this would be welcome. Thanks ......... Hlaw<br>

Try simply Right-Clicking on the offending message @ click &quot;Delete&quot; in the context menu that pops up :) <p>-Robherc<br><a href=mailto:robherc@netzero.net>robherc@netzero.net</a><br><a href= shared.freeservers.com/searchmaster.html>SearchMaster Interface...11-in-1</a><br>Wanting to learn Assembler; please e-mail me any tutorials or links for it that are useful to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back