Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarunask

Programmer
Feb 4, 2001
LT
I have one problem. I need to detele 1. Temporary Files and 2. Temporary Internet Files.

1. I tried to delete files from folders but I don't know how to detele subfolder without deleting main folder. I only deleted files from Temprorary Files directory (c:\windows\temp) but couldn't delete folders and files which are in subfolders. I don't know how to delete subfolders without deleting main folder. If you could help me please write to me

2. Also Temporary Internet Files are located in subfolders. Maybe there is any API function which could delete Temporary Internet Files

Any idea are welcome

ThAnKs!!!

Sarunas

If you know how to delete a whole branch of directories (along with the base directory), than why don't you do that an then recreate the base directory ?
If it doesn't do, let me know and I'll write you a recursive procedure to do that (it's 4:30 AM so I should go to sleep now :))
Raz (just trying to be useful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back