Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delete multi-messages on BES 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zon123

IS-IT--Management
Oct 11, 2005
US
HI,
I have a blackberry 7100i. We have a Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1 in our company. I'm tired of delete my email messages one-by-one on my blackberry. I want to delete some messages on my blackberry and not on my computer. Is there a way I can delete this messages from my blackberry on the BES server??
Can I add another email account on my blackberry and how do I ensure that the mail on my second account (personal yahoo account) will not appear anywhere on the servers at work??

surely from memory, shift and trackwheel selects multiple messages and can delete from there ?

Laters, phat, headshape

Thank you very much.I was able to do that once ONLY. Now the shift key and trackwheel combination is scrolling from the first message on the display to the last one INSTEAD of selecting messages. I need to be able to select all messages again.
Thanks

Do you have the delete prior function available? If so use that function to delete messages en masse.

Another option when wanting to delete multiple emails from a certain date, is to highlight the date and then click the track wheel and choose "Delete Prior".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back