Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

delete and make forms 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

verland

MIS
Apr 24, 2002
US
How do I delete forms I've made? From personal forms library, and/or organizational forms library?

In EFD, how do I get it to submit the form to organization forms library? I can get it to go to public folders and such, but nothing people can use. Also I'm going to try this in O2K and see if it works better.

Thanks! I'd normally search for this kind of thing but the searcher is down

In Outlook from TOOLS > OPTIONS > OTHER > ADVANCED OPTIONS > CUSTOM FORMS > MANAGE FORMS.

You must have rights to publish and delete to\from Org Library.

Regards
jpaf

that worked awesome, thanks!

Knew what to look for but had forgotten where,,,, anything more then five clicks deep is a bit much for me

Help! - I am trying to publish a form to the Org Library but it says that I do not have permissions to do this. Am logged in as Administrator. Does anyone know how to get the elevated rights needed to do this ?

Found the answer.....Grant yourself admin rights on the org forms folder within Exchange Administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back