Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delayed Off Prem Forwarding - Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

skim6225

MIS
Sep 11, 2012
US
Legend - R7 Ver 10.0
Octel 250

Site called and said the delayed forwarding after 5 rings on the operator's phone to a Toll Free Number ceased after a visit from the vendor a few weeks ago. Sent vendor out and tech is saying that feature is handled by the Telco.

Not familiar with the Legend I did some looking around. Seems like it has the ability. Yes?

Thanks guys

It is an option on the Legend R7.0, but it can also be handled by the provider. Are these POTS lines or PRI?

T-Boy - PRI. But I'm confident that it was handled by the Legend as it appears to have been turned off in error by the vendor. Plus it's doubtful that the company would incur the monthly telco cost for that feature especially since the Legend can do it.

Is there documentation explaining the programming of the feature available or can you steer me in the right direction to program it?

TTT - thx so much. Magix was the replacement for the Legend. Curious, any major changes in programming or just the expected subtle changes?

Where it tells you to press Menu-System Program-Start you will press Menu-System Program-Exit. The programming is the same for the most part otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back