Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delayed Message light

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxn

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2005
US
I have a centralized CP in my option 61. It provides voicemail for the site I am at, and several other remote sites in my organization.
At my site I do not have an issue with delayed message lights, but at one remote site, I am starting to get complaints of delayed lights (message left in AM but light does not light up until later in the afternoon or sometimes the next day.) For one user, I went as far as deleting and rebuilding the mb, she still has an issue. What if anything can I do to track this issue down?
Thanks

I too am starting to have this problem. Has anyone found an answer to this?
After reading some of the post I'll check for old boxes that could be still active.
thank guys

Well my vendor, really didn't do much. All config's, mb's etc were setup correctly. For grins I poked call pilot in the eye, and so far, (crossing fingers) so good. The affected people are getting their messages/lights on time.

You might go through the system and check for mailboxes that haven't been accessed in a while that may be filling up, eating away at hard disk space. You may even throttle back the size of mailboxes to free up space.

Just wondering if anyone has looked at server performance to see what the CPU usage looks like before the re-boot and then after??

sporty2

Mine wasn't pegged by no means, and still about the same. I am not a fan of the ole reboot it type fix, but my vendor wasn't exactly doing alot and one of my affected people were in the pretty exec offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back