Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delayed message delivery in Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

1brc

Technical User
Aug 12, 2003
US
I have a user that is saying messages are being left in the voice mail box for an ACD queue that are not showing up for hours. This is not just a matter of the light not coming on but that the message is (supposedly) not there. Has anyone had this problem or know what to do about it?

Thanks

i would have to check that and catch it happening to believe it.. when you check msg 1, then hang up, msg 2 tru 10 will not relight that lamp until the next audit.. my mail which is hammered with over 1800 users, avg delivery is about .004 seconds.. unless you have all ports busy for hours at a time.. btw there is a call pilot forum now, maybe someone there has had this problem.. post your rls, and someone can recogmend patch levels

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks John,
I also would like to see proof of this but all I have is this ladies word it's happening. This is an old Call Pilot 2.0 on a Windows NT box. I don't really think there is a problem because if I am on my phone and someone leaves a message the light comes on and the message is there immediatley. I just wondered if anybody else has had the issue and maybe knew what to do about it.
By the way where is the Call Plot forum/ it is not in the list of choices when I log in.

It does happen, we have a help desk phone and VM setup. Messages are checked on a regular basis, and sometimes hours, days and even weeks later a message will be delivered. We have CP 4.0 on a 61C.

Ain't that special!! How do you go about fixing it if it takes hours to know there is a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back