Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delayed Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Good morning,
We have a Callpilot 5.01.04, We recently had a CRi on our card, I rebooted the card/server, we were back to normal, that I thought we were. Until I Last week Thursday, I got a user calling about how some messages were coming in up 2 24 hour later. One off, weird thing right, than I received two other user reporting the same thing. Anyone else see this? What would be the resolution? Here are the errors?

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:09:39 AM

Informational Message

Critical

Fault Management Service

[Service Control Manager]

Event from [] , Event: ID=7009, Description: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the CallPilot Password Change Service service to connect. .

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:11:38 AM

Informational Message

Critical

Fault Management Service

[CTMS Server]

Event from [] , Event: ID=25, Description: Dialogic Event Management system initialisation failed. This means that one of the necessary stages of the startup of the CT Server has failed. The CT Server will not start. You should try again to start the CT Server. If that fails. contact Dialogic Tech Support. .

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:09:07 AM

Informational Message

Critical

Fault Management Service

[CTMS Server]

Event from [] , Event: ID=25, Description: Dialogic Event Management system initialisation failed. This means that one of the necessary stages of the startup of the CT Server has failed. The CT Server will not start. You should try again to start the CT Server. If that fails. contact Dialogic Tech Support. .

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:08:23 AM

Informational Message

Critical

Fault Management Service

[EventLog]

Event from [] , Event: ID=6008, Description: The previous system shutdown at 9:05:55 AM on 4/20/2018 was unexpected. .

Friday, April 20, 2018 3:23:44 AM

Informational Message

Critical

Fault Management Service

[Service Control Manager]

Event from [] , Event: ID=7034, Description: The CallPilot Multimedia Volume 1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). .

Friday, April 20, 2018 3:20:12 AM

Alarm Set

Critical

System Manager Service

[0]

The System Manager could not start service CallPilot Multimedia Volume 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back