Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dehydrated Orchestrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2001

MIS
May 22, 2006
US
Hi-

We had a disaster last night and as a result I have over 1200 Dehydrated Orchestrations. I have to drill down into the message details of each one to extract one piece of data from each one. I am looking for a way to just query the database to find them all. Can anybody help me track down where this info is stored in the database? Is it even accessible from MSSQL or are BT tools required? I have searched all the tables and came up with nothing. It should be noted that this piece of information is one of the fields from the .xml messages that Biztalk receives and processes.

Hello,

The message that you are referring to, is the field you're looking for a promoted property? If yes, then there is a way to get it. If no, well, then you're probably not going to like it but there is probably no way of getting the information short of extracting each message out via WMI call or using HAT as raw XML message.

So: Is it promoted?

Hi RealShea-

Unfortunately no it is not promoted. I also finally heard back from the head developer for theis integration, the company guru, and he informed of the same thing you did. I suppose I'll just have to use HAT for this one. Thanks for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back