Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Definity SI G3 - console want ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqutech

Technical User
Jun 8, 2005
GB
Please kindly advice me where i have gone wrong on moving the definity from one cooms room to another. I had labled everthing before the move and installed in the same way at the new site. On turning on the system the console will not ring on incoming calls. I have also transfered the incoming lines as they should be as line1, line2, etc. Have i missed something on the termination side on the connection board? is there somwhere i can get an engineers installation guide for the definity? Please help.

Many thanks in advance.

regards
aqutech

Just a guess but If it's a 302 console did you have the power supply directly wired on the wall panel like we do? If so you will need to wire a new power supply on the new wall panel.

The button on the side...

Don't forget there is a little button on the side of some of the newer 302's that you have to push to "activate" the phone.

Does the console operate normally in all other ways i.e. can you make calls and is the display working just trying to get a baseline for where we are the system comes up in nights and must be released before you can get calls.

just thinking out loud so to speak

when a system first comes up, it always come up in night mode. Try putting a 'system night button' on a phone and pressing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back