Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Definity G3SI Ver 11 Transfer call busy signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefredjim

Technical User
Apr 13, 2011
US
I have a small business unit of 8 that the majority telework and have their phones call forwarded to their cells or house numbers. the supervisor takes incoming customer calls and transfers to the extensions. (all phones are 2410's) The issue is that he can tranfer calls to all phones except 1---he gets a busy signal when he transfers to that extension. The personnel in the office do not have that problem and can freely transfer to all extension working remotely. I have reviewed every phone for COR/COS---call path coverage. I changed pairs to jack I changed the 2410 with a new 2410 for the supervisor with the same result. I do not know what I am missing.

Any ideas and help would be great---I started working this problem about 60 days ago.

Regards
Jim

Thanks--what I found when running the List Trace Station was that it was the teleworkers cell phone that was dropping the calls---I thank you for pointing in that simple direction

ChiefRedJim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back