Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

definity audix g3 system help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmkjr

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2003
US
Our IT phone system person was just canned and i have been given the task of the phone system to figure out. I have 2 major questions
1. How can i save changes in console Im using tera term at the definity box and i can change/ station /ext# and see the setting but cant find the right key to save changes (is there a key stroke im missing or should i use differnet software)
2. can i admiminstrate mailboxes from a phone (if so is there an admin password and where can i change it. I have admin superuser in console now (thanks to avaya and $150)

1. The command Save Translations (save t) will save translations as long as the card is good.

2. If this is an Intuity, you can not administer mailboxes from the phone.

1. F3 is the SAVE key. If your using the 4410 emulator. On teranova after you get the log in and passworg request you will get a request for what type of emulator, it will have (513) as a defualt but type in 4410. this will give you F3 and others. If you are at the SAT that connects to the switch use the 513. your enter key is off of the number pad.

2. If your wanting to add a voice mail box for a new station you will need to login to the voice mail box using VM or SA. To change a login password you will need to login as SA. Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

thank you very much used procomm as 4410 and it worked i can save entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back