Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

default values are passing in the report????

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyogili

Programmer
Apr 8, 2005
US
hello guys i am passing the below url in the web browser

["Datetime(2005,02,18,12,00,00)"-"Datetime(2005,03,10,12,00,00)"]

By default a report is opening with values( i mean the report is not based on the parameter values i am entering in the url). once i click the refresh button in the report, then it is directing me to a page where i have these

The report you requested requires further information.
When you are done, click View Report.

Crystal Parameter Field(s)
You can provide a single range of values for this parameter. Choose or enter a lower and an upper limit to describe the range of values you want to include. Date
Enter the date for which you wish to see the events

Range of values between:
DateTime (2005,02,18,12,00,00) Datetime(2005,02,18,12,00,00)

and
DateTime (2005,03,10,12,00,00) Datetime (2005,03,10,12,00,00)

node.............................

manager...........................

preview

when i click preview with out changing any values in the boxes then i am able to see the report actual data i am passing in the url.

so what i need is after entering url i have to get the report based on the parametrs i am entering in the url. Instead of pressing refresh again in the report and then pressing preview. Can some one suggest me a solution for this. please i am in urgent need of it solution. help me out with this.

Thank you,
Reddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back