Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

default submit button

Status
Not open for further replies.

xue

Programmer
Feb 5, 2001
US
thank vasah20 very much for your very useful informations on my previous two question.
I have several submit buttons. but unfortunately, the Delete submit button is my first submit button, and whenever I hit enter, the Delete submit button gets called and my records gets deleted. I can not move the Delete button after the other submit buttons, that is just the way I can not change. but is there a way that I can select the update submit button as the default button, so every time I get into this cart page without clicking any button, the update button is the one that gets called if I hit a enter?so far the order of my button in this cart page is delete button, update button, empty cart button, continue shopping and check out button(they are all submit button). I know that <TD><<INPUT TYPE=&quot;submit&quot; NAME=&quot;blnUpdate&quot; VALUE=&quot;Update&quot; SELECTED></TD>
is not going to make the update submit button as the default button. can any one help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back