Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Default GL code for Employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE

Technical User
Oct 25, 2000
US

I'm trying to create a crystal report that will show the default GL for each employee.

The only payroll table I have been able to find a populated ACTINDX is UPR40500 (the one in UPR00100 has nothing in it), so I was linking the JOBTITLE field in UPR00100 to the one in UPR40301 to UPR40500 and then that ACTINDX to GL00100.

The results do not match the GL's on the posting Journal-so it can't be right. The account descriptions seem to match up, but the section of our GL that contains the branch is not matching the branch in the employee record.

I have not been able to find the place in GP itself that connects a GL to any part of the employee record, so I'm at a loss to where to look next.

Where (how) in GP itself are the GL's connected to the employee, or does anyone know what tables should I be using?

Thank you for your help.

We don't use payroll other than for project accounting related needs, so I'm not positive, but if you are looking for the cash account in the Employee Additional Information window, how about table DD00200? That table has a field DDACTNUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back