Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

default font color

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichu

Technical User
Nov 21, 2003
US
How can I change font color of all the outgoing mail? I could edit the notes.ini file and enlarge the font size. Is there any way I can change the default font color?

Please help
ichu

ICHU,
Have you tried click on the top toolbar, on TEXT, Then Text Properties, and choosing a color?? You can also change the font there too.

Thank you Tracyw. But that does not change the default.
My cusotmer wants to have Default font color changed for all outgoing mail :-(

Ichu,

If you have Notes Designer, and are happy using it, you can do the following:

Open the mailfile in Designer, Go To Forms and open up the default 'Memo' Form.

Scroll down to the Property called 'Body', right click on it and select Field Properties. Select the Font tab. Whatever y6ou select in here will become the default font for text on ALL new memos.

If you are worried about making changes to the design, make sure you have a good copy of the esign to hand just in case. Also, if your design template replicates to all mailfiles each night, these settings will be overwritten unless you untick the inherit checkbox with the mailfile properties.

[morning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back