Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT R4 Signaling Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

malte

Programmer
Sep 7, 2022
DE
Hey,

i made change to an existing IPO with IP-DECT R4 System.

I moved an external location inside the existing companys DECT system with Mirrored Master antennas.
The External Location has its own region, as its not onsite.

Calling from the external location is just fine. But getting called is not working.

I tried to break down the issue...

IPO is signaling to Master Antenna and master antenna should send to the external location.
That seems to be not the case... no reactions on external location. Like the master dont know where the extension is.

Attachment includes overview of the regions. Region 3 is in an other subnet than Region 1 with Mirror Masters. Routing between subnets is correct.

what am I missing here?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=5817fb08-431d-4dc1-abc7-ad69932d492d&file=Regions.png
If you have a look at the pic you can see doubled the "F016" IPBS, that's not correct, be sure the IPBS you moved is synchronized with the Region 3 Radio Master and no others

Well thats weird. DECT - Radio - Recieved Config is correct with different RFPIs... After Reinit of Sync Masters the view is correct.

But still no incomming calls and after 10 seconds of trying unavailable..

Certifications: ACIS and ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back