Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT R4 Advanced Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeleSolChris

Vendor
Mar 22, 2012
GB
Just a quick one.
Got a customer that is wanting to go completely IP DECT and I was looking at getting an Advanced Charger instead of an AIWS due to the company not wanting to spend an unnecessary amount of money on it.

Can you upgrade multiple DECT 3725 on a single Advanced Charger or do they both marry when you attach the phone?

Thanks in advance.

TeleSol Jersey
APSS SME

You need to put the phone in the advanced charger and then you can upgrade it.
This is then ofcourse one by one.
The AIWS can do multiple phones at the same time but i do not see the advantage of it because it does cost a lot of money.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Yeah. As long as the Adv. charger can do more than one (not at the same time) then that is fine, one at a time will do.

Thanks for the advice

TeleSol Jersey
APSS SME

The advanced charger is an engineering tool rather than a piece of equipment for the customer.

So just remember to take it away with you to use on your next DECT install. Its great being able to give them in call park and pickup options rather than them having to use shortcodes.

| ACSS SME |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back