Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT Licence Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nchim

Technical User
Jun 8, 2006
ZM
1) We would like to upgrade our DECT licenses on an iS3070. could someone help me with procedure (step-by-step if possible) on how to go about it.

2) Does DECT Manager work on Windows 2000 Server? We cloned our SysManager which runs on WinNT and upgraded clone to Win2000 server, but the NullModem is not working.

3) How does SOPHO iS3070 compare with CISCO VoIP solution (i.e financial, QoS, reliability, maintenance, operational, etc). Is there any literature comparing the two?

I will really appreciate any help, literature, pointers.
Regards

Your dect licenses is controled by your dongle. you will need to contact your local mainters for this.

dect manager does work on win 2000 null modem is to do with the application and the way is connects to the dect card.

as much as i dont wont to,i advise's speaking direct to philips, as there are no cheap fix's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back