Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dect issue after reinstalling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiteltlc

Technical User
Apr 19, 2005
IT
Customer has dismantled his working BP250 with 5 dect wired base stations, this without annotate each base to pbx port association
On the new site three bases are no more working, there are two dect cards (I don't remember the code/name) For each combination of base/port , only the base connected to the fisrt port of each card works, the others have quick blinking leds or yellow steady led.

I'm completely unaware of Ericcson pbx philosophy, can you help me in understand what is going wrong ?
There is a rigid configuration/association between bases and ports ?
Is there a master base like other systems ?

Thank you

Hi you most init cxcfi &cxrfi and cinect sync cable between elu31

I'm sorry , but I don't know what cxcfi and cxrfi are ...:-(
I don't know even basically ericsson machines
Just to know why , after a pbx shutdown , move and restart , it doesn't work anymore....
So , do I need maintenance cable and software to resume working condition ??
Thanks

As you use a BP250 you can forget these commands cause they are for MD/MX one.

When you connect these bases to the same port as before you have to do nothing
but when you connect them to an unused port you have to add them
in the programming (BMS or CSM).

When you are not familiar with this software I would try other ports.
Connect a blinking base to a port where the LED is green and the base should work automatically.
Now you know if the base is working or not. After that connect it to another port.
You can connect 4 bases to the ICCU-2 and 8 bases to the ICLU.

Thanks for replies,

System is equipped with one IC-CU2 and one IC-LU , five bases total (not known which ports they were connected to)

Anyway I've found IC-LU cable completely mis-connected that caused each inner pair to go to the outer pair, solved

It remains to understand why some bases are not working (I've found anyway that after many checks , connect, disconnect and so on, dect system messes up and needs a reboot to work correctly....)

Solved !

It was simply a wiring issue

Previous installer has forced dect cells cabled upside-down into IC-CU2 [ponder] , checking each single wire to connection box has solved issue...

Thank you anyway for all suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back