Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT 4 3730 Phones Dropped Subscription and Won't Re-subscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokermia

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2004
US
IP Office R10 Essential Edition with 1408 digital phones and 3730 DECT Phones.

I have a fairly experienced tech who went to site to replace two damaged 3730s with two new ones. He got the two replacements up and running, but after he left the site called and said the rest of their 3730s stopped working. The tech is going back out to check on them, so I'm trying to get some ideas before he gets there as to what could have went wrong. Could this happen if the system was a Provisioned installation and he turned it to Non-Provisioned to add the two new phones? The tech told me he had to delete the original two phones in the IPO and Master base station and add new extensions in order to get them to subscribe. I know the DECT phones can be a little funky in terms of getting them up and running, so am wondering what I should be looking for that I could be missing. TIA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back