Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deciphering CP150 CCRS reports - QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramitchell

Technical User
Mar 16, 2010
US
am attaching a Summary report I don’t understand.

The “Presented Calls” = 255, which is, as far as I am able to tell, the maximum total umber of calls that came into the call center during the period.

The “No. of Answered Call Transactions” = 238 are the number of calls the telephone agents answered.

The “Abandoned Calls” = 31 represent the number of callers who were waiting in the queue but hung up before an agent got to them

It would seem to me that “Presented Calls” should be equal to “No. of Answered Calls” + “Abandoned Calls”, but this doesn’t work (255<>238+31).

In the body of the report, for hour 9, it shows there were 30 presented calls, so how can there be 34 answered and 1 abandoned in that same hour? This is the same issue as hours 10, 12, 14, and 15 where it shows more call answered and abandoned than were even presented…

What am I missing?

Also, there are 8 calls under “Number of Unstaffed Calls”. What is an “unstaffed” call?

If this is a CP150 you need then RCC 2.45.101 this is the latest RCC s/w and it resembles the BCM s/w. It fixes the abandon calls and several other report malfunctions.The server s/w is 31.10.28c_22

Thank you for the update.

We are a nonprofit and were given this system many years ago. I have no other software discs. Is the RCC 2.45.101 available from somewhere online that I can download?

As far as the server software, we are running Voice Mail Version: 31.10.14.22, with RCC v 2.2.116.

How do I get upgrades for these?

That is on the Nortel web site but you need to be a partner to get it. You can find partners on the site to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back