Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DDS 4 drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancetechnology1

Technical User
Dec 19, 2009
I am looking for DDS 4 drives can be used but working properly, in addition I need an instructions for reinstall new Hard Disk for Nicelog version 8.7.
I will be happy to get your assistance.

hi

DDS 4 drives are a bit of a pain as you will need to put firmware to be right fw2000 otherwise nightmare.

If you are looking for some try sony website or a Voice recording maintainer in your area as you may get it under time and materials.

With regard to 8.7 logger, does it have raid or simply one disk.

If one disk then try and find a hard disk with same model and and speed.

8.7 used OS Windows NT 4 SP6. so you will need to find a copy of this should have come with logger if you can find it.

Build OS with C: 10 gb NTFS format d: 4 GB NTfs and E: unformatted.

The logger configuration files will have come with on a floppy drive although you may have upgraded channel count over the years so u may have that config file.

If not raise a case with NICE with Serial number of logger its located on right handside of logger and they will send to you.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back