Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DDI calls show wrong info on 2250 display 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcomms

Technical User
May 29, 2012
GB
Hi All

I’m a bit perplexed with this issue… I have an old option with a 2250. The site has DDIs forwarded to 0 via the IDC, this is ok and works. I have a DN with a name assigned. The original company has moved and the new person wants their name to display on the 2250 on IC calls via the DDi. This is so that the OP can answer their phone using their company name. I have changed their name via LD95 and when I call the extn DN direct it works. But when I call the DDI the 2250 shoes the old person name!

How can I make the 2250 display the correct name when the DDI is called?

Thanks

I’ve spent most of the day on this and can’t fathom it. I have looked through the docs and users guides and asked others and I can’t get a definitive answer of where the 2250 gets the name from when a DDi call comes in.

When I dial the DDi the 2250 displays:

(CLID P EXTN DN WRONG NAME)

I wonder if an INI might sort things out.....

It's working as it should. You are using an IDC table to convert digits to "0" so the it isn't even looking at the LD 95 name on an incoming call. Is their extension in the PBX a real phone or a phantom? Where and how does the phone forward on internal calls?

Hi KCFLHRC

Exactly! That’s why I can’t work out where the 2250 is getting the name information from. It’s not even hitting the DN.
Even if I set IDC to DN the name is still wrong. It’s like no matter what change I make, the 2250 thinks it’s something else. How does the 2250 get the name info? It must associate the called number and then tag it with a name pre-programmed somewhere! But, where?

Oh and its a phantom and its fwd calls to 7000. The nite table for IDC points the number to OOH VM.

How about you post a print out of the IDC and maybe that will shed some light. I wonder if it's getting the name from the Route ACOD.

IDC:
SDID NO
IDGT CDGT
4894 0

RDB:
TYPE RDB
CUST 00
DMOD
ROUT 111
DES BT 012171747XX
TKTP IDA
SIGL DAS
PRIV NO
RCLS EXT
DTRK NO

PAGE 003

DSEL VOD
AUTO NO
DNIS NO
ICOG IAO
SRCH LIN
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 1611
TARG
BILN NO
INST
IDC YES
DCNO 0 *
NDNO 1
DEXT YES
DNAM YES
LID 1
LCNO
TIMR EOD 13952
RMA 20480
SRM 32640
RAS 13952
DRNG YES
NDRI 00
CDR YES
INC YES
LAST NO
TTA YES
ABAN YES
CDRB NO
OAL YES
AIA YES
OAN YES
OPA YES
OPD YES
NDP EXC 0
CDRX NO
CCO NO
NATL YES
CFWR NO
IDOP NO
MUS YES
MRT 50
MR NO
PANS YES
FRL 0 0
FRL 1 1
FRL 2 2
FRL 3 3
FRL 4 4
FRL 5 5
FRL 6 6
FRL 7 7
DTOS NO
TTBL 0
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
AACR NO

I have changed the IDC to the DN, VM and the ATDN. Calls all route to the 2250 but still it has the wrong name.

I have never seen a route built as IDA but I think that DNAM Yes has something to do with it.

DNAM (NO) YES Display IDC name
Prompted with Calling Party Name Display
(CPND) package 95. Prompted following
NDNO if DNIS = YES.

Brilliant! Thank you. I've found it in 95. I didn't think of looking under IDC in 95. If you leave the name field blank it prompts you with IDC.[bigsmile]

>ld 95
CND000
MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 1059160 USED: 579239 TOT: 1638399
DISK RECS AVAIL: 379
REQ prt
TYPE name
CUST 0
PAGE
DIG
DN
DCNO 0
IDC 4894
CDGT 0
NAME Certified Window
XPLN 16
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST

Sorry not the name field, the DN field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back