Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

daylight savings time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUCHIMAMA

Programmer
Jan 25, 2004
US
With daylight savings time coming to an end we have some old 1000's that have an issue.

for what ever reason when you access the BCM1000's we are not able to uncheck or turn off the daylight savings time setting. It says it is read only field.

Is this a default setting? We need to turn this off so we can manipulate the time if the CO clocks are still off.

Support Our Troops

That field is to let you know if it is in DST or not. You cannot change it.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

If the time doesn't change you can change the time manually.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Ok, but I believe tha is the problem. If we change the time as soon as a call comes in on the PRI the system changes to what ever the CO is pushing out.

Support Our Troops

The system doesn't work that way. How are you changing the time?

If the DLST box is checked, that means the BCM will change back and forth as dayligh saving time changes. With the new Daylight Saving Time in effect, did you add the DST Patch to the BCM's?

The CO has nothing to do with the time on the BCM 1000.

acewarlock thanks for the info.

On these BCM1000 on the last daylight savings time change we had issues. When we would change the time manualy in the system it would change back after a short period of time. We would change the time again and same thing it would change back.

I know 2 of the BCM1000 have been patched up to date.

So I guess what I am asking is there a way that when we manually change the time, we can prevent it from returning to its old time?

Support Our Troops

How are you changing the Time? Thats where the problem lie's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back